Students of all faculties, students with a JOO flexible study right
Initial level: CEFR A1-A2 (pdf). Spanish for beginners 1 and 2 at the Language Centre or corresponding skills
• Reinforcing basic grammar skills (e.g., tenses, “to be” verbs)
• Ability to describe past events and studies
• Increased knowledge of the Hispanic world
• Ability to look for information related to studying in a Hispanic country
• Increasingly effortless self-expression
Topics include working and studying abroad, contemporary society and food culture
Skills to be practiced: all areas of language skills
Study methods: work in pairs and small groups, listening and writing assignments
Course or self-learning. See Other information.
• Regular and active participation in classroom work
• Final examination
• 44 hours of contact teaching and 37 hours of independent study
• Minimum attendance 75%
Español Dos (Kontturi, Kuokkanen-Kekki, Palmujoki), 2017, 9th Rev. ed., FinnLectura, chapters 1-7
Assessment is based on the factors listed in the learning outcomes and methods of completion.
The course can also be completed as a self-learning course. In these cases, registration is completed through the tutor for Spanish. Contact details for the tutor can be found here.
Should be taken before the Speaking Spanish! - Activación Oral courses