Students of all faculties, students in the flexible study rights scheme (JOO)
Starting level: CEFR A2 (pdf)
Intermediate Spanish 1 arranged by the Language Centre, or equivalent skills
• To become better acquainted with the Spanish-speaking world
• To improve oral and listening skills
• To expand one’s vocabular
Topics: music, film, art, customs, festivities and traditions in Spain and Latin America
Skills practised: all areas of language proficiency
Form of activities: work in pairs and groups
• Regular and active participation in classroom work
• Home assignments
• A presentation given alone, as a pair or in a group
• 28 hours of contact teaching and 26 hours of independent study
• Minimum course attendance: 75%
To be handed out in class. Students can also influence the choice of course material.
Evaluation is based on the aspects mentioned under the course objectives and completion.