Students of all faculties, students in the flexible study rights scheme (JOO)
Starting level: CEFR A2 (pdf), Intermediate Spanish 2 arranged by the Language Centre, or equivalent skills.
- To improve listening comprehension skills
- To become accustomed to the fast tempo of speech typical of Spanish
- To learn to listen to fast speech
- To make out the key content of, e.g., current news topics
Topics: history, geography, society, lifestyles, festivities, studies, film, etc.
Skills practised: listening comprehension, presenting one’s opinion based on the information heard
Forms of activities: Students work individually with recordings found online and answer to related questions in Moodle. Students communicate in writing form with other students and the teacher in Moodle.
- Listening to the listening comprehensions and answering to related questions in Moodle
- Communicating in written form with other students and the teacher in Moodle
- Minimum completion of exercises: 75%
- 54 hours
- Assignments completed by their deadline; adherence to the given schedules.
Material provided by the teacher. Students can participate in selecting material themes.
Evaluation is based on the aspects mentioned under the course objectives and completion.
Recommended for outgoing exchange students.