Students of all faculties, students with a JOO flexible study right
Initial level: CEFR A2 (pdf).
Intermediate course 1 or 2 at the Language Centre or corresponding skills.
After completing the course, students will have
• recalled learning attained during the basic and intermediate courses, as well as expanded their vocabulary with the help of brief texts
• gained the ability to use Russian in an increasingly accurate and diverse manner, as well as read texts increasingly well
• The use of singular and plural cases for nouns, adjectives and pronouns, numerals
• The use of verb aspects and tenses in different situations
• Motion verbs with and without prefixes
• Participles and gerunds (when students so wish)
To be announced at the beginning of the course
Learning assignments and examinations focused on the learning outcomes.
The minimum attendance required for Language Centre courses is 75%. On good grounds or due to the nature of certain courses, exceptions can be made. Full attendance may, however, be required for contact meetings included in self-learning and equivalent courses.
This grammar course is implemented as a supervised self-learning course. Students will independently complete course assignments and receive personal supervision during tutor meetings.
When the course is completed with a scope of two credits, the total amount of work required is approximately 50 hours. The course can also be completed with a scope of three credits, in which case the total amount of work required is approximately 80 hours