Students of all faculties, students in the flexible study rights scheme (JOO)
Starting level: CEFR A2-B1 (pdf)
As a minimum, Intermediate Spanish 2 or equivalent skills, but also suitable for higher levels
- To improve communication and oral expression
- To expand one’s knowledge of the Finnish and Spanish cultures and societies
- Informal meetings with one’s ALICE learning partner assigned at the beginning of the course
- Linguistic and cultural exchange between two native speakers of different languages
- Students draw up their own schedule and decide on the topics to discuss
Form of activities: Meetings scheduled by the learning partners.
- Signed participation agreement
- The required number of meetings with your language partner
- Meetings with the supervising teacher
- Preparation of an action plan returned to the teacher
- Compilation of a learning journal in Spanish at the end of the course
28 hours of informal meetings with the ALICE partner and two to three meetings with the supervising teacher at separately agreed times.
- Evaluation is based on the aspects mentioned under the course objectives and completion
- Self-evaluation – peer evaluation
- Grade: pass/fail
The Language Centre requires students to attend approximately 75% of the classes. Concessions may be made for well-grounded reasons or if warranted by the nature of the course. However, 100% attendance may be required for contact lessons related to self-access courses or equivalent studies.