Free of charge.
The exact registration time is shown by clicking the Register button.
- Course materials are available for everyone without officially enrolling on the course.
- Students and international students at the University of Helsinki can enrol on the course with their University of Helsinki username.
- If you do not have a Finnish personal identity code, please contact the University of Helsinki Admission Services in order to register for the course.
Open University reserves the right to make changes to the study programme.
More information on https://fullstackopen.com/osa0/yleista#full-stack-harjoitustyo
Taking this course does not give students access to a University of Helsinki user account. If you want to view and share information about your studies after completing the course, sign up for the Oma Opintopolku -service maintained by the Finnish National Agency for Education. The ECTS will be displayed within two days in the Oma Opintopolku -service after credits have been registered to the University of Helsinki. To register for the Oma Opintopolku – service you must identify yourself by using Finnish bank identification codes, mobile certificate or certificate card.
- Questions regarding the learning environment: email@example.com
- Questions about registering at the Open University: firstname.lastname@example.org
- If you have questions about the content of the course, please contact the teacher in charge of the course Matti Luukkainen (email@example.com)
Project work 1-10 credits.
The course is part of the subject studies in Computer Science.