Free of charge.
To receive ECTS credits for the course, you must register for the course through the Open University. You will receive a link to the Open University course registration from the teacher when you return your course project.
- Course materials are available for everyone without officially enrolling on the course.
- Students and international students at the University of Helsinki can enrol on the course with their University of Helsinki username.
- If you do not have a Finnish personal identity code, please contact the University of Helsinki Admission Services in order to register for the course.
- July course completetions will be registered in August.
Open University reserves the right to make changes to the study programme.
Taking this course does not give students access to a University of Helsinki user account. If you want to view and share information about your studies after completing the course, sign up for the Oma Opintopolku -service maintained by the Finnish National Agency for Education. The ECTS will be displayed within two days in the Oma Opintopolku -service after credits have been registered to the University of Helsinki. To register for the Oma Opintopolku – service you must identify yourself by using Finnish bank identification codes, mobile certificate or certificate card.
- Questions regarding the learning environment: email@example.com
- Questions about registering at the Open University: firstname.lastname@example.org
- If you have questions about the content of the course, please contact the teacher in charge of the course Matti Luukkainen (email@example.com)
Project work 1-10 credits.
The course is part of the subject studies in Computer Science.