Kotimaisten kielten ja kirjallisuuksien KO; valinnainen kaikille Helsingin yliopiston opiskelijoille.
After completing the course, you will
- Be able to pronounce Finnish
- Understand the vocabulary of the course topics
- Be able to introduce and provide basic information about yourself and your family
- Be able to communicate in the most common service encounters as well as certain frequent social situations in Finnish
- Be able to write brief messages on everyday topics
Kurssi järjestetään lukuvuosittain.
- Routine social situations and service encounters
- Everyday basic vocabulary (greetings and introductions, countries, nationalities and languages, numbers, expressions of time, weather, food, studying, family, describing individuals)
- Basic structures of language (sounds, vocal harmony, consonant gradation, interrogative and declarative clauses, singular partitive and genitive cases, the possessive structure (-lla on), conjugation)
- The course consists of contact teaching, pair and group work, as well as independent study.
- Students are expected to actively participate during classes and complete home assignments.
- Attendance of 80% is strongly recommended.
- Completing the intensive course requires attendance in 80% of classes.
Kirjalliset ja suulliset tehtävät kurssin aikana, mahdolliset välitentit ja lopputentti. Tentit voivat olla kirjallisia tai suullisia.
- The assessment is based on a final examination, potential course assignments and participation during the course.
- The weight given to the different assessment factors will be announced at the beginning of the course.
Target proficiency level: A1.1
Kurssi, ei kirjatenttivaihtoehtoa.