Kotimaisten kielten ja kirjallisuuksien KO; valinnainen kaikille Helsingin yliopiston opiskelijoille.
After completing the course, you will
- Be able to pronounce Finnish
- Understand the vocabulary of the course topics
- Be able to talk about yourself and your family, as well as a regular day of work or studies
- Be able to talk about food and communicate in restaurants
- Be able to talk about past events
- Be able to ask for and understand simple directions
- Be able to take part in simple discussions on the course topics and express your opinion
- Understand and be able to write brief messages about everyday situations and situations occurring during work or studies
- Be familiar with certain central features of colloquial Finnish
- Be familiar with certain central characteristics of Finnish everyday life and culture, as well as the basics of Finnish working life and visiting customs
Kurssi järjestetään mahdollisuuksien mukaan.
- Practising simple social situations and service encounters
- Everyday basic vocabulary (greetings and introductions, countries, nationalities and languages, numbers, expressions of time, weather, food, studying, family, daily routine, travel, free time, festivities, clothing, communicating in shops and restaurants, asking for and giving directions)
- Basic structures of language (sounds, vocal harmony, consonant gradation, interrogative and declarative clauses, singular partitive and genitive cases, the possessive structure (-lla on), conjugation and verb types, local cases, the you imperative, the most common word types, demonstrative nouns, mass nouns and the partitive case, postpositions, object, affirmative past tense, the mennään structure, the government of the most common verbs)
- Introduction to Finnish life and culture
- Introduction to central characteristics of colloquial Finnish
- The course consists of contact teaching, pair and group work, as well as independent study.
- Students are expected to actively participate during classes and complete home assignments.
- Completing the course requires attendance in 80% of classes.
Kirjalliset ja suulliset tehtävät kurssin aikana, mahdolliset välitentit ja lopputentti. Tentit voivat olla kirjallisia tai suullisia.
- The assessment is based on potential interim examinations and a final examination, as well as potential course assignments and participation during the course.
- The weight given to the different assessment factors will be announced at the beginning of the course.
Target proficiency level: A1.3
Kurssi, ei kirjatenttivaihtoehtoa.