Kotimaisten kielten ja kirjallisuuksien KO; valinnainen kaikille Helsingin yliopiston opiskelijoille.
Suomi 1B tai vastaavat tiedot ja taidot.
After completing the course, you will
- Be able to talk about food and communicate in restaurants
- Be able to talk about a regular day of work or studies
- Be able to talk about past events
- Be able to take part in simple discussions related to the course topics and express your opinion
- Be able to ask for and understand simple directions
- Understand and be able to write brief messages related to situations occurring during work or studies
- Be familiar with certain central characteristics of colloquial Finnish
- Be familiar with the basics of Finnish working life and visiting customs
Kurssi järjestetään lukuvuosittain.
- Practising simple social situations and service encounters
- Everyday vocabulary (food, festivities, asking for and giving directions, work, studies, communicating in restaurants, travel, clothes)
- Basic language structures (mass nouns and the partitive case, postpositions, object, affirmative past tense, the mennään structure, the government of most common verbs)
- Introduction to the central characteristics of colloquial Finnish
- The course consists of contact teaching, pair and group work, as well as independent study.
- Students are expected to actively participate during classes and complete home assignments.
- Attendance of 80% is strongly recommended.
Kirjalliset ja suulliset tehtävät kurssin aikana, mahdolliset välitentit ja lopputentti. Tentit voivat olla kirjallisia tai suullisia.
- The assessment is based on a final examination, potential course assignments and participation during the course.
- The weight given to the different assessment factors will be announced at the beginning of the course.
Target proficiency level: A1.3
Kurssi, ei kirjatenttivaihtoehtoa.