Kotimaisten kielten ja kirjallisuuksien KO; valinnainen kaikille Helsingin yliopiston opiskelijoille.
Suomi 2A tai vastaavat tiedot ja taidot.
After completing the course, you will
- Be able to talk about past events in all tenses
- Be able to describe your health and talk about your free time and hobbies
- Be able to talk about your education and work history, as well as any career plans
- Be able to talk about the festivities and customs of your own culture
- Be able to talk about and express opinions on nature conservation, culture, arts and consumption
- Be able to take part in various social situations and service encounters
- Be able to look for information on matters related to the course topics (such as hobby opportunities) from various sources
- Be able to read and write brief and simple texts on the course topics
- Be proficient in polite requests and able to talk about conditional events
- Be familiar with the functions of the passive voice and able to use it in suggestions, narration and colloquial Finnish
- Be able to use colloquial expressions appropriately
- Be familiar with Finnish holidays and customs, as well as Finnish cultural life and arts
Kurssi järjestetään mahdollisuuksien mukaan.
- Practising fluent verbal expression both in everyday conversation and official service encounters; practising characteristics of colloquial Finnish
- Further everyday vocabulary (health and illness, free time and hobbies); extended vocabulary for service encounters, education and working life; studying vocabulary related to culture, arts and nature conservation
- Basic structures of language (the partitive case, the täytyy structure, usage of the MA infinitive (maan/massa/masta), negative past tense, the -minen verbal noun, perfect and past perfect tenses, plural local cases, possessive suffixes, plural partitive and genitive cases, the conditional mood, passive present tense, the zero person construction)
- Practising writing simple non-fiction texts
- Increasing familiarity with culture (festivities and customs) and expanding related vocabulary
- The course consists of contact teaching, pair and group work, as well as independent study.
- Students are expected to actively participate during classes and complete home assignments.
- Completing the course requires attendance in 80% of classes.
Kirjalliset ja suulliset tehtävät kurssin aikana, mahdolliset välitentit ja lopputentti. Tentit voivat olla kirjallisia tai suullisia.
- The assessment is based on potential interim examinations and a final examination, as well as potential course assignments and participation during the course.
- The weight given to the different assessment factors will be announced at the beginning of the course.
Target proficiency level: A2.2
Kurssi, ei kirjatenttivaihtoehtoa.