Compulsory/optional course: Optional
- Coordinating degree programme: Doctoral School in Health Sciences
- The course belongs to the following module: General Transferable Skills
- Availability of the course to students of other degree programmes: Yes, but subject to capacity
On completion of the course, the participants will know:
- tools for identifying funding sources
- what is a good research funding application
- funding agencies and relevant instruments at different stages of the research career
- current trends in research funding
- research support services
Once a year during the fourth period
The course aims to elaborate how to look for research funding and how to write a good research funding application, what are the relevant research funding instruments and funding agencies, and the existing research support services.
Lectures, course assignments.
pass/fail, active participation and completion of the course assignments.