Bachelor’s Degree in Languages.
- Portuguese, basic studies.
- Mandatory for students of Portuguese.
Other Basic Studies of Portuguese.
- You will have acquired literature knowledge on Realist, Modernist and Neorealist authors as well as advanced writing skills.
During the first year of studies.
- Periods III & IV.
- You'll study literature from the XIX-XX & XXI centuries.
- Reading literary passages and poems´analysis, watching interviews and documentaries; topic discussion.
- Creative writing technique development based on audiovisual contents and reading passages.
- Final exam.
Catroga, Fernando & Archer de Carvalho, Paulo (1994) : Sociedade e Cultura Portuguesas II, Universidade Aberta.
- Participation in oral activities, group activities and individual activities.
- Exam, oral presentation, oral participation.
- Grading scale 0-5.
- Contact teaching (attendance is compulsory).
- Independent work.