- Bachelor’s Degree in Languages
- Portuguese, intermediate studies
- Mandatory for students of Portuguese.
Upon completion of Basic studies.
- You will have acquired oral and writing skills and will be able to communicate fluently in a Portuguese speaking country.
- Advanced level of comprehension and listening skills of the Portuguese language.
Before Language Practice. During Intermediate Studies.
- Periods III and IV.
- Oral activities, group activities or individual activities.
- Media contents related to news and interviews on Portugal and Portuguese speaking countries.
- Reading articles, editorials and news, using a more advanced level of Portuguese and also colloquial Portuguese.
- Debates on daily topics.
- Writing exercises.
- Final exam.
Ilmoitetaan opetuksen yhteydessä.
Active participating in all the activities.
- Exam, oral presentation, writing essays, oral participation.
- Grading scale 0-5.
- Contact teaching (attendance compulsory)
- Independent work.