For MBDP students.
After taking part in the virus club seminar series, doctoral candidates will
- be more familiar with the profile and research areas of the scientific community
- have developed interaction, communication and digital skills
- have created a wider network of researchers and contacts
To be completed at any time during doctoral studies, the course will be offered monthly.
The virus club seminar series consist of two talks per session by doctoral candidates or post-doctoral researchers.
Full attendance and participation is required.
- 10 attendances = 1 credit
- 1 oral presentation = 1 credit
Teaching in English.