YEB Doctoral school, transferable skills.
Limited access to students from other Doctoral schools.
The course will give a solid grasp of the Project Management discipline and possibilities for its application to projects in different fields:
- Know what the discipline of Project management is, its current state and the existing standards.
- Learn what does and doesn't work in a research environment and why.
- Learn how to efficiently organize work towards a goal.
- Be able to develop a professional project's schedule and budget.
- Learn Good practices for communication within a Project, influence others and act in a crisis.
During Doctoral studies, organized once a year.
Work motivation, communication, the nature of work groups and teams, starting a Project, decision trees and process maps, scheduling a Project, developing a Project schedule, budgeting a Project, risk management in projects, Project execution and closure, leadership, persuasion and influence.
The course consists of lectures and practical sessions. The course will give you a solid grasp of the Project Management discipline and possibilities for its application to projects in different fields.
85% attendance required.
Course teacher: Sergey Nesterov
Anni Tonteri, senior advisor of YEB