45 euroa. Lisätietoja.
Avoimen yliopiston kesäopetus on maksutonta ilmoittautumishetkellä läsnä oleville Helsingin yliopiston perustutkinto-opiskelijoille. (Maksuttomuus ei koske mahdollista materiaalimaksua.)
The Faculty of Law.
The aim of the course is for students
1) to develop skills in the academic and professional English of their field, such as to
- understand general, academic and professional spoken language, extract information and identify viewpoints
- discuss academic and/or professional topics, presenting ideas and opinions
- read and understand academic and/or professional texts and extract information
- write clearer and more structured academic and/or professional texts using the vocabulary of their field
- communicate more fluently, clearly, spontaneously and accurately, using the appropriate vocabulary and
2) to gain confidence to communicate in situations relevant to their studies and professional life as well as to take responsibility for their own learning, through active participation and self-evaluation.
Depending on the particular needs of the group, the course will include
- finding spoken and/or written material relating to the student's field from a range of sources such as journals, (text) books, the Internet. Additional materials may be provided by the teacher
- reading the material, applying appropriate strategies
- writing texts relevant to the students' academic and professional needs
- presenting and discussing topics related to the fields of study
- becoming familiar with strategies and tools for future language development.
Ryhmäopetus 42 t + itsenäistä työskentelyä (1 op vastaa 27 tunnin opiskelua) + tehtävät kurssin aikana.
Materials, in paper or electronic format, provided by both the teacher and the students, will be distributed during the course.
Läsnäolovelvollisuus 80 %.
Opintojaksolla on käytössä opetuksen tukena verkko-oppimisympäristö Moodle. Sivut avautuvat 3.5.2017.
Varaamme oikeuden muutoksiin opinto-ohjelmassa.
Katso yhteystiedot oppiainesivulta.