The courses are free for the University of Helsinki students and staff, and also for HUCH staff.
If there is space also participants outside of the above mentioned groups are welcome. Then we charge 20€/hour, i.e. 40€/2h course.
- What is systematic information retrieval
- Information retrieval process
- Analysis of the search question and identifying search terms
- proximacy and Boolean operators
- working with your own subject, so it is good for the participants to know the basic use of OVID Medline/PubMed database