ECGS and AGERE students in the first place
The aim of the course is that the students
- can carry out project work in small groups
- will be able to analyze and apply theories of their own field in practice and in developing new ideas
- are able to work in a multidisciplinary group and utilize the knowledge of their own field towards reaching the aims of the working group
- will get true working life contacts
- will get practice in group work, communication and presentation skills
- become aware of and encouraged by their own skills and know-how
During the course students get familiar with project planning and management theory, and carry out real-life projects for employers in the field. Students present their project outcome in a seminar. The work on the course is intensive and requires commitment to the project and the group.
36 h lectures and exercises, 100 h group work and independent work.
Scientific literature related to the topic of the project.
The group will get a grade (0/1-5) of the work on the course. However, the final grade of a student can be affected by his/her activity in the course and personal input to the project.
Universtity lecturer Jaanika Blomster
The course is run jointly with the course ECGS-0031.